Pharmacy Salary Survey
Current Boise Weather
Providers' License #'s
All Other States
Boise Valley Pharmacies
CE / CME Links
Interventionists Pharmacist Recovery Network Addiction and Mental Health Assistance for Idaho Pharmacists
Pharmacist Of The Year
History of Pharmacy
in Idaho Exhibit
MS-Word Document (24kb)
Web Site Created
Welcome to the Capitol Pharmacy Association Web Site.
The Capitol Pharmacy Association serves as a Guild to provide pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
a cost-effective opportunity to exchange healthcare information among themselves and other health professionals
in a social environment.
The Capitol Pharmacy Association meets regularly as a non-profit Guild to provide:
- A cost effective means of presenting required LIVE accredited continuing education to its members and other interested healthcare professionals.
- Opportunity for social interaction and promote the exchange of current information between pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, students and other networking healthcare professionals.
- A means of obtaining on-line ACPE-accredited CE and assist Idaho Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in maintaining CE hours through the Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) Monitor Program.
- Provide a system of obtaining continual information and updates on Pharmacy Law and other Regulatory issues from the Idaho State Board of Pharmacy and other agencies.
- A format for members to provide direct input into healthcare rules & regulations, as well as a means to submit questions and concerns, to the Idaho State Board of Pharmacy and other agencies.
- Obtain timely information and review of new drugs, therapies, and treatments; as well as topics and other healthcare issues impacting the daily practice of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Promote the role of the Certified Pharmacy Technician in Idaho, support their activities and needs for continuing education requirements.
- Means for all pharmacy personnel and students to access Pharmacy job opportunities, and pharmacy management fulfill staffing needs.
- Through the distribution of information and other means, support the activities of the Idaho Board of Pharmacy, Idaho State University College of Pharmacy, Idaho State Pharmacy Association and Idaho Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists.
- Provide a Pharmacy connection for other healthcare groups and their activities.
- Support website activities (newsletters, pharmacy specialties, legislative or pharmacy alerts)
- Other Services that may improve the provision of pharmacy services to Boise Valley and Idaho.
How To Join
Capitol Pharmacy Association
Download Our 2015 Membership Form
2016 Objectives & Membership Form (DOC)
June 15, 2016, Wednesday
Meet your Pharmacy Law CE Requirement for
2015-2016 OR 2016-2017
FIRST CHANCE – LAST CHANCE PHARMACY LAW
Sue & Allen Frisk and the Capitol Pharmacy Association present:
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Place: St. Lukes (Downtown)
130 E Bannock St
Anderson Center (5th Floor)
Registration: 7:00PM – 9:00PM Presentations
Introductory Remarks: Allen Frisk, Executive Director Capitol Pharmacy Association
And Tael’r Eason, PharmD Candidate Pittsburgh College of Pharmacy
“A Historical Review and Futuristic Look at the Pharmacy Technician:
Comparing Past, Present, and Future Roles, Training, and Regulations”
MAIN ATTRACTION: ALEX ADAMS, PharmD, Executive Director
Idaho State Board of Pharmacy
“THE 2016 First Chance-Last Chance Pharmacy Law Lecture”
Alex’s first year impressions, “Hot Off the Press” Pharmacy Law 2016-2017:
… Rules and Regulations going into effect on July 1, 2016
… Legislation being prepared for the 2017 Idaho Legislature
… You can preview the program on Idaho State Board of Pharmacy Website:
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician Continuing Education
“Alex Adam’s Jurisprudence Presentation”
Two (2) hours of Direct Contact non-ACPE accredited Pharmacy Law CE.
All Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Students welcome.
No need to RSVP. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 939-3516
Download MS-Word Flyer For This Event
We would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support.
Contact Allen Frisk at (208) 939-3516 if you would like to advertise on our site.
Please be sure to visit our Sponsors Page.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided on this web site
is for general information purposes only and is not to be construed as reflecting the
knowledge or opinions of Capitol Pharmacy Association, its staff, officers, board members or members.
The information contained on this web site is not to be construed and is not intended
to provide medical or legal advice. Without prejudice to the generality of the
contents, this and any communication with Capitol Pharmacy Association does not attach any legal
liability on the originator whatsoever. This and all communications contain
information, which is confidential in nature and may also be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this
communication by error, please delete this communication and destroy any copies
that you or others may have.